In medical technology, special product features such as a smooth running, cleanroom compatibility, abrasion resistance and long service life of the respective belt drives, are required.
In addition, there are in the case of using e.g. belt-controlled sampling systems or belt drives on electrically movable tables in magnetic resonance scanners, particularly high demands on the positioning accuracy of the used synchronous belts.
For this particularly sensitive area of drive technology, IGAT is pleased to provide you with a particularly suitable belt system for your application.
- Electrically conductive synchronous belts
- Clean-room belts
- Especially high-friction backing coatings
- Milled versions for specimen removal
- Vacuum belts
- Belt solutions for queuing conveyors
- Standard sprockets and as per drawings